45 days and 46 nights in Bangalore



Life is funny. Ain't it? For those who don't understand, let me explain you with an example. About a month back I was asked to take up a project at Bangalore. I was at Chennai when I got this offer. I didn't wanna come to Bangalore due to some personal reasons but I had no choice. So I came here on 7th June 2009 leaving back a lot of memories at Chennai. I joined work the next day and life was getting better. It's been a month and half since then and a lot (really lots) of things had happened in my life. Now I have been asked to go back to Chennai, which I am not willing though but again have got no choice. I badly want to be here for some reasons but nothing was left in my hands now. The few things are worth a mention which I have written in this post.

5. Rajku's Pulsar. The biggest problem in Bangalore is commuting between places and man the public transport here is so pathetic. I suffered a lot during the first week but I was lucky to get Rajku's bike the next week. It was so helpful to me that I hardly remembered my baby(Honda Stunner) which was left unattended at my home. Rajku's bike was indeed special, the reason only a few of my friends know. Thank you Raj. I must also thank Karthikeyan aka Tapsu for roaming with me (to get the bike) during my first weekend in Bangalore.

4. Arun (My roomie). I am always fortunate in two things in life. First thing being friends and the other is roommates. I have had the best roomies anyone will ever get, be it at college (Karthik Sankar aka Oomai), at Chennai (Nivash, Faisal and Imran) and now at Bangalore it was Arun. It was a tough task for him to have me as his roommate since I am Mr. Untidy and Arun is exactly opposite. One funny example. I had to get up early everyday and rush to office in a hurry. I neither fold the bed sheets nor arrange the bedspreads and I leave my clothes scattered all over the room and go. The room will be a complete mess when I go to office and when I come back home I see them properly arranged and everything will be in place. Where in this entire world will you get a roommate like Arun. That's him. Now you know how hard it would've been for him to manage someone like me as his roommate. I have known this guy for 13 years and he is still the same. He is one of the best friends I have in my life.

3. My team. The first day at office was ho-hum. So the first impression of my team was not so fascinating. Most of them were Gulutes which made me so furious. But when days passed by, they got so close and I loved being a part of the team. The jaunt we guys went will remain as a beautiful memory forever. I was not so fortunate to be with them for some more time. I got released from my project and had to pack my luggages back to Chennai. My boss called me after reading my previous post. Holle.. Holle.. Nagerholle.

"I am really sorry Fahad. It's so unfortunate to release you suddenly. I read your blog and remembered you. So called you up to say thanks. You're a nice guy Fahad."
"Oh come on Prabin. I know I am a nice guy. Tell me something else. Tell me that you will take me back in your team" I thought of telling him that but instead just thanked him and hung the phone.

I had a brief chat with Usha the day I was released from my project.

"Hi Fahad. Sorry about your release. We'll miss you. I missed you a lot today."
"Hey Usha. Stop kidding me. You really missed me?"
"Yes Fahad. While coming back home, I missed you so much.:P"
"Hey half ticket. Now I know why you missed me. It's coz I was not there to drop you at home in my bike. Right?"
"Yes. You're a genius."

I never thought I would be working with a team like them and not in my wildest dreams I thought I would be sent back so soon. I had worked in my previous project for 18 months and now I am having the same feeling, the feeling when I quit my previous team, these guys made me feel the same way in just a span of two months. Thank you for the wonderful time. I will miss you guys.

2. Aravindh aka Blacky. As I mentioned earlier I am always fortunate in two things. Wherever I go, I get the best friends. No matter which part of the world it be. I was lucky to have him here and he was there for me all these 45 days. I must thank Raja for bringing him into my life. If not, I would have suffered a lot since I was lonely here. My relationship with this guy can't be narrated in words. It's divine than the true spirit of love. Tamilla sollanumna enga natpu kaathalai vida punitha maanathu. (Guys please please don't think that he is my boy friend and FYI I am staight :P. I am mentioning it clearly here coz of late I watched two hindi movies and both the movies had gay characters. Damn India and its gay rights). If there is one guy (other than me) who wishes me to stay back in Bangalore, it has got to be this guy Blacky. He knows everything about me and even though he is not so experienced in life, he was a good instructor. Machi don't worry. I have a great respect for this place. One reason being you and other reason you know. I will surely be back and we will have a rocking time once more.

1. During my brief stay in Bangalore, I guess it was 7th July, by far that was the worst and best day of my life. I was completely lost. People get completely lonely, when they lose themselves. I wasn't myself. I was getting lost in my own darkness. I didn't feel the happiness nor sadness. Blacky told me that until I find myself, I will never recover and nothing will happen before that. Losing me was easy but finding myself was really harder. The pain I went through couldn't be explained in words. Then I saw a girl. I have seen her many times before but this time it was different. I found myself in her smile. Her smile was a solace to me. She seemed like the most beautiful girl on this planet with the most infectious and captivating smile. She has got something. Something that can make a sad guy forget his worries in a jiffy and make him happy the next second. That moment. I still remember, my world went upside down. Just a couple of minutes back I was in so much pain and after seeing her everything just vanished like a flash. That was the day I started admiring her. I don't know her personally and we hardly talked with each other. I have seen many beautiful girls but she was special. Special in her own ways. I liked her so much that I went home, showed my mom her picture and said "find a match like this girl if you want your son to be happy forever". My mom just smiled and she knew what I meant. Some six months back I didn't believe in Almighty but Miyu proved it wrong. Till the moment I saw this girl, I didn't believe in destiny and now I was wrong again. We were destined to meet. I was made to come here for a reason. The reason being her and Blacky. I have come out of my worries completely now and they seem like a dust to me. Thanks to you Girl. The world is small. We'll meet again. Amen ;)

Update:- Before leaving Bangalore, I sent her a message thanking her for her role as one time succorer in my life and straightaway came the reply. "Hey fahad..." I didn't read the entire message. The first part alone made me float on air. A million thanks to you girl. Have a mast mast life.

5 comments:

yasmin said...

ohh man.. i loved your blog!!... and wat did the msg read??? wud love to hear them.. :)

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

cant reveal it here.. will scrap you.. ;)

Unknown said...

billa i really impressed ur all blogs.... especially tis...
u r smart in ur conspicuous as wel as ur pursuit.. keep on maintain this.. :)

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

thank you jack.. will definitely give my best..

Unknown said...

i read almost ur all bloggs..except ths...think i missd reading ths 1 ..anyway..nice again...but buddy whs tht girl huh??seems very special...:)

top