Breezyblue Factory


Hi Readers. I wanted to try something new, and so I have started writing down a story titled "Vilai Uyir Endraalum". It's not going to be different from other love stories. I got inspired by my friend Arvinth who writes beautiful love stories. Just giving it a try. Hope you guys will like it. I wanted to keep it short but my cousin suggested a lengthy one. I have just started writing and since I have shifted to Bangalore, it's gonna be a lil difficult to complete the story soon. So keep watching this space for "Vilai Uyir Endraalum". Thank you all for your support. Peace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm w8ng fr tht buddy...fr ur smthing diffrnt..:)...

Umesh said...

selvaragavan mari sodapada...

Bhavya N R said...

I'm crazily waiting for it...... Pls pls pls pls...publish soon...

top