Breezyblue turned one.. :)

Mingalaba readers. My blog turned one yesterday, 23rd August 2009. At this auspicious moment, I would like to thank my friends and fellow readers who kept encouraging me with gracious comments and which in turn inspired me with confidence to continue my blogging. When I look back, I feel great and elated. It is also heartening to see the number of visitors increasing day by day. Thanks to google. I came into this blogging world just to impress some people but now its different altogether. Each and every blog that I post here makes me really happy and that's the only reason why am still into this blog world and another reason, as my cousin Raja mentioned in his blog Happy Bday to my BLOG, It's indeed a groovy feeling when you come back and read about your past life. Old memories and the reminiscence makes you feel over the moon, no matter how depressing they were. I would request you guys to keep the feedback coming, as it provides me with valuable inputs. Happy B'day to my Breezyblue. Let peace prevail. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to ur blog buddy...u r a super blogger...its kind a refreshment fr me whn i gt tired frm my stdy,nd read ur blogs...really enjoyd alot...:))...keep it up..nd thanx alot...fr givin refreshmnt...hahahahah...

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

wow.from favourite blogger to super blogger now. Thanks ish. You won't need a charger henceforth. I will be there. lolz.

anu said...

hi buzzzzzzzzzzzy blogger i wiil say ur the one who is genius in blogging.bcos others will blog just for fun. but when i red urs u had written with a real feel , happiness n njoyment.no one will say their lovely moment to any one .but ur having the tendency to sat 2 others through blog.ur work is really great.it makes me feel at ease.its awesome.keep the spirit.

top